Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mike Kaspari's Blog: Getting Things Done in Academia

Dr. Mike Kaspari is Director of the Graduate Program in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of Oklahoma. I met him at the Ant Course several years ago. Last week I was pointed towards his blog, which has very little to do with ants, and everything to do with getting things done as a graduate student. Holy mackerel. That is the most useful thing I have seen in quite awhile. Bravo. Go read it now. I command you.

Also, I love his webpage under antlab associates where instead of having something stuffy like "collaborators" (which is what I have on my webpage) instead he has "teachers" with photos of everyone from Darwin to EO Wilson to Paul McCartney. That is cool. I want to go change mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment